Thursday, October 31, 2013

Golden Lion Tamarin

Hello , I am a Golden Lion Tamarin. I am one of the most endangered mammals in the world. I live in Amazon rainforest of Brazil in the tress .I have a very strong legs to climp the trees. my favourit food is crickets (XD). Also I eat some friuts and small birds. The temperature in a rain forest rarely gets higher than 93 °F or drops below 68 °F . rainfall is often more than 100 inches a year. My hair keep me warm in winter.I have many enemies such there are snakes, ocelots, bamboo rats, wild dogs, and owls but I very fast on trees and I can jump fifteen feet. I am nearly extinct primarily because of Poachers they kill me for my hair to sill it. I can't live out of the rainforests beacuse i won't able to find food or home. So if the rainforests destoyed I will extinct

1 comment: